Yes, please refer to our new Safety page for detailed information on this matter.
No. Our adventures are all mission based, so you are trying to break into things, not out of them.
Our 112 Blackstone St location is fully accessible. We understand that every customer has different needs and we aim to make our facility available and accessible to all of our guests equally. If you have special needs or requests, please contact us in advance either via email or phone so that we can ensure your we provide you with the optimal experience.
We offer our guests:
- Accessible parking available at the Haymarket Center parking garage. The parking garage elevators are directly across the street from the front side of our building with an address of 7 Marshall St Boston MA 02108 entrance. We can validate parking at this garage for $3 for 3 hours.
- Accessible entrance. Our entrance at 7 Marshall is completely accessible. Please notify us on your arrival and we will escort you to our lobby.
- Accessible restroom facilities
- Accessible game space – the game rooms have ample room for maneuvering wheel chairs. All doorways and hallways are in full compliance of ADA guidelines.
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- All game elements are accessible for the hearing impaired. Game introductions and rules are available in large print.
The Old Corner Bookstore location at 3 School St lacks an elevator due to the historic nature of the building and being infeasible technically.
Escape rooms are typically an experience where you are locked in a room that you are trying to escape by solving a series of puzzles and riddles to escape the room. For us here at Room Escapers in Boston, it is much more. While we love the puzzling side of these adventures, we see them as an escape from reality, not from a locked room. We provide interactive, immersive experiences that allow you to escape from the real world for a little while. Epic story lines and missions will have you exploring worlds you never thought possible.
Nope! Our adventures will give you an adrenaline rush, but it only requires the ability to observe, open your mind to creative thought and to apply logic.
The escape game is roughly 60-70 minutes. The event starts promptly at your scheduled start time. Please account for downtown Boston traffic and parking and plan accordingly. On average teams spend 80-85 minute on site.
We take your safety seriously – you are never really chained in or locked in.
Here are some hints to help:
- Teamwork makes dream work
- Communication is key
- Put all clues in a central location – move them once they have been used to solve a puzzle
- Come with a fun, enthusiastic attitude. Teams that get into the game always finish faster (and have more fun!)
- We have some of the best bars in Boston next door – but save the alcohol for celebrating after the game – you will need all your brain cells to find the treasure!
- Keep an eye on the time – and know when to ask for a hint
Top Rated. Check out our Reviews!
Flexibility. We space our bookings by 2 hours so that our customers never feel rushed.
Fun. Escape rates of 15-20% means that over 80% of players don’t get the opportunity to experience all the great puzzles in a room. Our focus is on 100% fun — your team chooses the game level (hard or easy) by asking for hints.
Themes. We offer a wide variety of themes with something to appeal to any one. Most of our themes are based off of real events in New England and Boston history. Our apothecary themed room The Chymist is inspired by a real apothecary that used to be in the very same building!
Great Location in Boston. Room Escapers has two locations right on the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston — great midway points for a stop as you explore the city. Both locations are just steps from multiple T stations, making us easily accessible. As an added plus, we are right by some of the best restaurants, markets and pubs in Boston!
Parking Validation. We validate parking for Parcel 7 Garage (also known as the Haymarket garage). Our players can park for $3 for 3 hours. This is mainly for our Blackstone St location.
Value. We strive to offer my customers the best escape room value with no hidden booking fees.
Yes and our booking process is easy! Just click our Book Now page and choose the date and time for your adventure. If the time and date that you want to play is not available, you can reach out and we will try our best to accomodate your request. Please use our Special Requests page to submit your information!
Yes, but we recommend rallying a couple of friends or booking our games Panacea or The Lost Ship as they more optimally designed for smaller groups!
Kids love our games, but we do have some restrictions:
- Ages 11-17 can participate alone with a parent/guardian on site. Ages 17 and under require a parent/guardian to stay on site.
- For players aged 6-10 there must be one participating adult for every 3 children.
- Children 5 and under should not attend
Yes, all of our rooms are private by default.
Our current escape games are optimally designed for 4-8 players. We suggest that you ask friends to join you, or book into one of our games that is designed for smaller groups like Panacea!
We will try our best to accommodate booking changes, but we ask that you contact us at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled room escape game time. We understand that this isn’t always feasible and will definitely work with you, but as much advance notice as possible is appreciated! Please note there are no refunds, and no shows will not be re-scheduled. We are happy to reschedule any games due to illness or provide a voucher that never expires.
|Number of Participants||Price Per Participant|
We do have on-going Promotions that change and also offer flash sales and specials to our E-Mail subscribers along with Facebook Followers.
Room Escapers Gift Certificates make awesome gifts for families and friends and are a unique gift for company partners, employees and parties. Several of our customers have bought private escape room games and then included themselves on the invite list!
We would love to host your corporate training or team building event. Check our Corporate Team Building page for more information and to submit a request or give us a call at 857-400-9144.
From birthday parties to marriage proposals, we can customize a room to maximize the element of surprise. See Private Parties for more information and to submit a request!
Yes, they are known in these parts as the Rogues Armada, and are in fact the official pirate fleet of the city of Boston, as well as Room Escapers. You can learn more about who they are, and what they do here.