Looking to host an Boston escape room event for co-workers with Room Escapers? Head over to our Team Building page for more info!
Host your next party or private event with us!
At RoomEscapers we love special events because, well, we love to celebrate! Room escape games provide a unique venue for any occasion including:
- Birthday parties
- Bachelor/bachelorette parties (great when the wedding party members don’t all know each other)
- Gender Reveal
- Groups (sport teams, fraternities, sororities, clubs, and youth, school and church groups)
- Family fun, reunions and get-togethers
- Company events and functions
- Marriage proposals (one she/he will always remember; we are rocking a 100% “Yes!” rate)
- Girls night/guys night out
- A gift for friends (holiday, anniversary, birthday)
- Just having fun (Sunday Fun Day, Saturday Family Day, Friday Date Night!)
What makes our escape room game an awesome group activity?
Like a movie, you can get fully immersed in our escape room – but you don’t need to be quiet – in fact, you are encouraged to talk and move around! Unlike bowling, golf and other games of skill, our escape game is non-competitive – in fact to win, you need to work together! The race is against the clock, not each other. This brings a sense of unity between group members making it a great experience.
Everyone can participate and contribute, and team members are continually engaged. You may learn things about your friends and family you didn’t know before! Our Boston escape rooms will give you plenty of things to talk about after you play.
To book a private room, simply head over to our Book Now page, select a date and time when all slots are available, and reserve the minimum slots required to block the private experience. Please note this number varies from theme to theme.
If you want to schedule a time outside of our core business hours (4-10PM), or if you have more than 12 people in your group simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly! Our locations can make us a perfect part of any celebration or Boston visit. We have two locations close to each other on the Freedom Trail near several top-rated restaurants in the North End and downtown Boston, as well as historic Boston pubs.