Are you part actor, part puzzle lover? Do we have the job for you!
Room Escapers is seeking enthusiastic, dynamic and quick-learning individuals for several positions for our two escape room locations in downtown Boston!
To apply, please send an updated resume with a brief statement as to why you want to join the team to info@RoomEscapers.com!
Game Masters will be responsible for engaging our guests, facilitating interactive escape room games, and creating an unforgettable experience for every adventurer. We are seeking fun, dedicated, and detail-oriented candidates, as our operations require interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Enthrall guests by detailing the mission objectives in character in an enthusiastic and detailed manner
- Actively focus on the guests progress and assist them with hints if needed throughout the entire adventure
- Learn the functions of each theme and have the ability to reset the different rooms between every session
- Maintain communication with other employees, management, and guests to ensure that the reservations flow as smoothly as possible
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think/act quickly on your feet
- General Awesomeness
- Any build experience like woodworking, foam carving, costume design, set design, prop design, etc.
- Knowledge of Arduino and/or basic electronic relay wiring
- Creative writing, painting and thinking that can aide in designing/building new sets and props
- Any experience with augmented or virtual reality
- Things that are super cool that we don’t even know about